Real time suspected malware list as detected by InterServer's InterShield protection system.
Total Possible Malware: 1714116
Total confirmed malware detected: 533469
Total found from hex match: 1128423
For DNS based block lists and clamav signature usage examples check out the usage page.
These are unofficial clamAV virus databases created by InterServer that are for use in the Clamav Virus Scanner.
Automatic updating DBs
- sha256: interserver256.hdb - 100% known malware sha256 format
- hex/topline: interservertopline.db - inserts into files, manual cleaning HEX
- Shell lbd: shell.ldb - 99.9% known malware using logical signatures
- Whitelist: whitelist.fp - MD5 checksums of false positives or common files
Original Virus DBs
These dbs were originally manually kept and updated. The system is more automated now and the below will rarely update and are kept for legacy purposes.
- Shellb: shellb.db - original db inserts into files, manual cleaning HEX
- Shell MD5: shell.hdb - original db 100% known malware MD5 format
IP list - malware posts, ssh/ftp/email/modsec scans, spam and more
- Bad ips: List : TXT formats | Standard 1 week | Slim 48 hour | Full
Top 50 43d430de4d50735d279247894a750dbcc0b4e74707f3f0d9a9de59025e7ef7bc - Total times 1403
Go deeper 1000
Malware Full List
Copyright InterServer, Inc - john AT interserver DOT net